What's hot in San Diego? That question is not referring to the babes on the beach and the correct answer is not typically the weather. If you are asked that question the politically correct way to answer is to name the top San Diego tourist destinations.
1) The San Diego Zoo. This world famous zoo is not your average see the monkey and feed the goats attraction. This zoo has animals you might not have even heard of, such as the Oryx, and animals that you may be familiar with like the Wild Ass. By the way the Wild Ass is the animal version not the human version.
2) Sea World. Where Killer Whales seem cute and cuddly. There are also sharks, manatees, a "forbidden reef" where you can pet the bat ray, an arcade, rides, and of course, the Shamu killer whale show.
3) San Diego Wild Animal Park. Visitors claim this is just like being on an African Safari without traveling to Africa and the possible exposure to Malaria. The animals are in the open as opposed to being caged.
Visitors can see lions, giraffes, elephants, the Nairobi Village with shops, animals and restaurants and ride the Wgasa Bush Line Railway.
4) Tijuana. The favorite Mexican city of underage college students everywhere but another popular destination for those visiting San Diego. Be prepared to be on your guard as Mexico's crime rate is higher than the United States'.
5) The Beach. No trip to San Diego would be complete without a trip to Mission Beach. Still keep your mouth shut about the babes here.
There are many other great attractions in the San Diego area, such as the town of La Jolla, the Coronado Hotel, great Mexican restaurants and the San Diego Maritime Museum. Just remember to do your research, have fun and most of all, relax.
Article Source: http://www.articledashboard.com.
Kent Krueger has been in the travel industry over 3 years. He has advised individuals and corporations on travel ideas, savings and marketing vacation rentals. Mr. Krueger is President of The Rental Network (Vacation Home Rental).
By: Kent Krueger -